Monday, June 1, 2009

Good Morning, June

I love starting a new month on a Monday. For some reason it feels more official than when a new month starts in the middle of the week. Not sure why! But I love it.

I woke up this morning and left for Rexburg at almost 7:00, and I noticed that it had rained the night before. I love it when it rains at night and I can wake up to everything wet. Especially when I go to campus. The smells of the trees, grass and bark are wonderful after it all has been rained on. It reminds me of going on a camping trip with my family and waking up the next morning after it has sprinkled a little over night. (Which reminds me of how much I love the sound of rain on a tent - but that's another story.) The smells of rain on campus also remind me of rainy days at girls camp. I love this weather! After a few hot days it is nice to see moisture on the ground and everything so green. We are lucky here in southeast Idaho to have all kinds of weather all year round. Although sometimes I hate the cold when it happens, I love that the weather is diverse.
-------------------------
I registered for the fall semester/my last semester at midnight. It will be a challenge, but I'm excited to take so many different kinds of classes.
This is what I came up with:
--
Fall 2009 Schedule
  • Communication Major - Media Strategy and Planning, Senior Seminar/Case Studies
  • General Business Cluster - Intro. to Business, Human Resource Management
  • Family Studies Cluster - Family Relations , Marriage 300, Parenting 220
--
And 20 credits later, I'll be graduated! I'm looking forward to my final semester and being able to receive a bachelors degree. It has been a long road that I'm glad will be over soon!
--
image via ivillage.com

5 comments:

Steph said...

20 credits! Wow! Good luck with that. It will be so awesome to graduate. I bet you can't wait.

Amber said...

Not gonna lie, I'm scared about the first two communication categories. It's intimidating to me. Although the family studies look like fun. Good luck Al! That's a lot of work. But you can do it! And I also had the same thoughts about the rain today. :)

Unknown said...

20 credits? Good luck! Then you'll be done forever!

Adam and Brittany said...

Enjoy the summer off! You'll be busy in the fall it sounds like, good for you!

Judy said...

You will be one busy girl with 20 credits, but it will be so nice to graduate! What an accomplishment for you!!!!!

Post a Comment