Monday, June 29, 2009

We Love Reed's Dairy!

And not just because Tyson's dad is the plant manager over there. We love Reed's Dairy products more than any others. They're wonderful!

After Jordan and Lindsey's reception on Saturday night we went with Amber and Che' to Reed's Dairy for an ice cream cone. I had cookie dough and it was yummy. Tyson's favorite flavor (licorice) wasn't there so he went for mint cookie. Also delicious. We had a great time. While we were there we hung out with the animals in the petting zoo and took some fun pictures.

(As I was looking through the pictures I realized that I didn't take any of Amber. So I borrowed this one from her blog. Thanks, Am!)

Che' & Amber

Yummy!

Che' talking to the goat

Tyson going for a bite of my ice cream cone

The miniature horse

The miniature horse trying to get a tase of Che's ice cream cone


Tyson & Che' talking to the miniature horse

Reed's Dairy logo via reedsdairy.com

7 comments:

Amber said...

Oh don't we have the best hubbies? They are so funny, they really could be brothers, it just cracks me up ha ha. It looks like they are baby talking the pony. Isn't that what they were doing? I don't know. ANyway, good times! See you tomorrow for another wedding!!! 24 days till vegas!!!

McKenzie said...

I love Reed's Dairy! You guys look like you have lots of fun!

Kate Call said...

oh how i miss reeds dairy bubble gum ice cream! mmmm.
it was fun to see you through the window at carinos last week! wish i could have chat'd with ya! you're still as cute as ever.

Chelsi said...

I can't believe I've never been to Reed's Dairy to get their famous ice cream! Who am I??? Lady, I have to say you are looking extra good... have you lost weight since I saw you last?? You look so thin in that picture with Tyson trying to steal your ice cream.

Steph said...

We love Reed's, too! Not so much the animals (or the smell) but the fantastic ice cream! I have so many favorites. I love play dough! Oh, yeah! I might have to go get some now.

VicandNanc said...

YUM, I haven't had Reed's ice cream forever. Lately I have been CRAVING a plain vanilla cone from DQ, but I haven't given in, but I seriously should so I can stop drooling over pictures like yours!

TacieB said...

Yum - ice cream!!! I seriously have a bad addiction when it comes to the stuff. It all started when I worked at Reed's Dairy in high school. I worked in the store and took an ice cream cone home every night I worked. My favorite is anything that has cheesecake in it. I think it's a good think I live so far away from the stuff!

Post a Comment