Saturday, June 6, 2009

Adam's Graduation

Adam graduated from Lincoln High School on Thursday, June 4, at the District 93 Performing Arts Center. I can't believe my little brother is graduated! Now all the O'Connor's are out of high school. Mom was teary from the beginning to the end of the graduation knowing that her last child graduated. It was a nice ceremony and Adam looked really happy. After the graduation we all went to Papa Tom's for some pizza. It was a great night, and we're all so proud of Adam!

Adam getting his diploma


Getting a few hugs from some of the teachers

He participated in one of the choir numbers by playing the drums.

Grandpa & Grandma with Adam

Adam with his girlfriend, Molly

Mom, Adam & Dad

Amy & Adam

Tyson & I

Adam with his best buds David, Jade & Cody

______

I took all of Adam's senior pictures for him, and these were some of my favorites. He takes photos really well!




Congratulations, Adam! We love you!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Molly is my husband's cousin! I didn't know they were dating. She's a fun girl.

Chelsi said...

He's a cute kid. My brother will be a Junior next year and I can't even imagine him graduating. Dating is weird enough for me! Great job on the pics.

Judy said...

Congrats!!!!!! So fun seeing you today Alli!

Unknown said...

Your bro is cute. You did a great job on taking his senior pics, ALli! It was fun hanging out w/ you guys last night, sorry we stayed so long! I know you were exhausted. Welp, see ya later!

Amber said...

Great job on the senior pics! I guess I never knew you even took them! They look so good! Adam takes pics really well, he has a great smile. I can't believe we're all graduated. It's so weird. Anyway, have a good rest of the weekend. love you!

Post a Comment