Monday, June 15, 2009

Rollin' in the Dough

I came home from school today and decided to bake rolls. I had never baked rolls before so I thought I'd try something new. They turned out pretty good, actually! At first I was a little worried. It was a pretty messy process, let me tell you. I had dough everywhere! But in the end the rolls turned out pretty tasty. They're kind of a funny shape, but they taste pretty good!
***
This was the last pan and I couldn't fit all of them very nicely. I had to get a little creative and force them all on the pan!


9 comments:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Mmmm! Look good! When I saw your first picture I thought they were peeps in the oven lol I'm glad I kept reading.

Joanie said...

They probably turned out better than mine. I think I didn't use enough flour in mine so the leftovers weren't as tasty. Don't you just love making yummy food at home? If you ever make too much, feel free to drop some off at our house :) Your brownies were delish.

JKGROSS said...

Wow! Those look really good Allison! Yummy!

Steph said...

Yum! Love homemade rolls. My sister gave me a good idea: she makes a batch of rolls for dinner and saves half of the roll dough to make into cinnamon rolls. It's nice for a small family who can't eat a whole batch of rolls before they go bad. Then you get a treat, too. :)

Judy said...

Good Job. I made rolls once and the dog wouldn't eat them!!!!!

Party of Five said...

Look at you, you domestic goddess!

Amber said...

What recipe did you use? Courtnee gave me that wonderful recipe that tastes like Grandma's. I need to make those!!

Ashley said...

Those look really really good! My daughter saw the picture and said "mmmm!"
Sorry about the bully in your class, but it was good you said something to him. Man I hate know-it-all's!

Whittney and Ryan said...

yum, those look good, nice work! i really need to try cooking more!

Post a Comment