Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael & Farrah

What a sad day in the entertainment business!
I was shocked to hear the news about Michael Jackson passing away. I'm sad. I know a lot of people haven't been too big of fans of his for the last while, but this picture is how I've always tried to remember him. Back in the good old days. I remember having a big crush on him in the early '90s. I have journal entries about it and everything! I really liked his music, and I think whether people want to admit it or not, they're going to miss him. He definitely brought a lot to the entertainment world.



And Farrah Fawcett lost her battle to cancer today. She was a very funny and pretty lady. And that hair was an icon in itself! The world is going to miss her for sure.


images via virginmedia.com

5 comments:

Jen said...

I KNOW right???? I was shocked. Like it still doesn't seem real.

Judy said...

Crazy day in Hollywood huh? I remember Micheal in the late 60's. He was so cute. I loved him and Donny Osmond

Joanie said...

I love Michael's music, and that's really all that matters. It's really sad. Can't say I ever had a crush on him, though ;)

Unknown said...

Wierd day in Hollywood! I also heard that Jeff Goldblum died, but that might be a rumor.

Britney O'Connor said...

I shall miss Farrah and her beautiful hair, but not Michael. I was too young to really care about him in his glory days, the only Michael I know is the weird looking creeper. Ha.

Post a Comment