Saturday, January 30, 2010
Monday, January 25, 2010
He chose chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and vanilla ice cream. Perfect! I would have picked the same thing!
Grandma Julie lighting the candles
Waiting to sing "Happy Birthday" with Grandma Clawson and Grandma Hill
Thursday, January 21, 2010
images via bebybellaband.com
Monday, January 18, 2010
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Amber, Kristine & I
Friday, January 15, 2010
So there you have it. We don't recommend spending money on this movie. But of course, it's up to you! Just consider this a warning!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Sunday, January 10, 2010
- Found out we were pregnant with our first child
- Had a cat for three days
- Buried two fish
- Two surgeries
- New ward with new friends
- Our first calling as a couple (sunbeams)
- I graduated with my Bachelors
- Trip to Vegas with Amber & Che'
- Put in a fence
- Invested in a snow blower (best purchase ever)
- Gained a new niece and a new nephew (for me about 4 more than that)
- One trip to the ER
- Family reunions
- Celebrated our first Thanksgiving and Christmas as a married couple
- Apart 3 days
- Together 362
I am so grateful for my husband and this last year we've had together. He is my best friend and I love him so much. I'm so excited for this next year of marriage, especially for the arrival of our first child. I couldn't ask for a better life.
I love you, Tyson! Happy anniversary!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Cute kids! We love them!
Friday, January 8, 2010
The reception hall
Some of the Sargent kids
The Sargent kids singing "Love" - it was so cute!
("L - is for the way you look at me..." - that one.)