Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our One Year Anniversary

A year ago today, Tyson and I were married in the Idaho Falls Temple. I can't believe it has already been a year! I can't even begin to describe how much I love this man. He has blessed my life in so many ways. He is one of the most selfless people I know, and I'm so grateful that we were brought together. I love you, Tyson! Happy anniversary!

Here's a look back at what our first year of marriage brought us:
  • Found out we were pregnant with our first child
  • Had a cat for three days
  • Buried two fish
  • Two surgeries
  • New ward with new friends
  • Our first calling as a couple (sunbeams)
  • I graduated with my Bachelors
  • Trip to Vegas with Amber & Che'
  • Put in a fence
  • Invested in a snow blower (best purchase ever)
  • Gained a new niece and a new nephew (for me about 4 more than that)
  • One trip to the ER
  • Family reunions
  • Celebrated our first Thanksgiving and Christmas as a married couple
  • Apart 3 days
  • Together 362
We celebrated our anniversary starting Friday night by opening presents.
Tyson gave me the "Anniversary" WillowTree statue (my 6th - they're so great!) and some Florence's chocolates - my favorite!
I gave Tyson a family picture collage that I made with a quote about families, and an iTunes gift card.

On Saturday night we went to dinner at Stockman's, then to ColdStone for some delicious ice cream.



I am so grateful for my husband and this last year we've had together. He is my best friend and I love him so much. I'm so excited for this next year of marriage, especially for the arrival of our first child. I couldn't ask for a better life.
I love you, Tyson! Happy anniversary!

14 comments:

Joanie said...

You guys are so cute. Happy Anniversary!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Happy one year anniversary! Every year gets better!

Judy said...

Congrats on one year!!!!

Amber said...

Happy One Year! All your pics are way cute. Sure do love you guys!

mb said...

happy one year! I can't believe you were only apart for 3 days the entire year. lucky!

Morrows said...

Happy Anniversary! Time goes so fast, doesn't it!! I love all your pictures!

Kristie said...

Happy one year Anniversary!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay you did it! 1 year and 80,000,000,000+ to go!

AubreyandTerry said...

Congrats! Love the picture collage with the ultrasound pic! Cute idea!

Kristi said...

Congrats! The best part is that it just keeps getting better!

Chelsi said...

Congrats! You two are perfect together... and will be amazing parents ;)

Charles Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you found eachother. Time goes by so fast.

JKGROSS said...

Congrats on everything!...Marriage...Baby :0) Both bring so much joy.

Unknown said...

Happy anny! Every year gets better. Sounds like you've had an eventful year! You two are so dang cute. Love ya.

Post a Comment