Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Easton!

Our nephew
Easton
turned 8 years old yesterday.
Such an exciting age! We'll be attending his baptism on February 6th.
We celebrated his birthday with the Miller family with a spaghetti dinner {chosen by Easton} at Tyson's parents' house.

He chose chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and vanilla ice cream. Perfect! I would have picked the same thing!

Grandma Julie lighting the candles

Waiting to sing "Happy Birthday" with Grandma Clawson and Grandma Hill

Blowing out the candles
Little brother, Cooper, helping take the decor off the cake

Easton & Lillie enjoying some birthday cake

Delicious!

Time to open presents!
This one was from Tyson, Dustin, Erika & I.

We got him Mario Kart for the Nintendo DS.
He seemed to like it!

Easton reading one of his birthday cards with his mom, Angie

Dad Steve & Uncle Dustin

Cousin Bailey! So cute.

Easton got some new scriptures from his parents.
Perfect for an 8th birthday!

Clark & Kristi were getting Bailey to laugh so much with water and a straw. It was so funny!

The birthday boy reading his new scriptures

Sister Kate - love her!

And Kate loves her cousin Jack so much!

And so do we!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

You guys sure have great families! What a blessing!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Lee said...

looks like fun! My oldest nephew turned 8 about 5 months ago... it's crazy how fast they grow up!

Josefin Hermansson said...

Hi!
I'm Josefin from Sweden. I came across this blog by accident and I saw that you are going to have a baby! That is amazing, I'm happy for you! When are you expecting? I'm 27 weeks and 2 days pregnant myself, and are expecting in late April. The 26th to be exact. (Even if it's probably not going to be that exact date..)
Well, just wanted to say Hello! I've got my own blog if you want to take a look; http://josefinhermansson.blogspot.com/
/Josefin

Josefin Hermansson said...

Hi again!

Yes, it is my first child. My boyfriend, the father of the child, has got a 3 year old girl already with an other woman, so it's not really the first child but yes, it's MY first. I'm really looking forward to it, and I can't spend one day without buying something! Now I understand why they say it's so expensive to get kids, haha! No, we don't know what it is, if it is a girl or a boy. People here in Sweden tend to do abortions if it's not a boy or a girl, depending on which they want. So, they didn't want to tell us if it was a girl or a boy incase we would be dissapointed and take it away. I would never do that, but I guess people are different.

Post a Comment