Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Belly Time!

24 Weeks

Here it is! I have taken pictures every four weeks since I was eight weeks pregnant to show the progression in my belly growth. It sure has been fun to see the changes!
I went to my appointment today and the doctor said everything is going great. The baby's little heart rate was "perfect" at 150, and all the concerns I had this time around were normal. So I'm a happy camper!
I sure love this little baby. He has gotten to be more and more active, and I love receiving the updates every week that I get through babycenter.com to track the growth and development of the baby. So fun! It appears we're out of the fruit stage of size comparison and onto other objects. This week our little guy is the length of a standard envelope and weighs about as much as a can of soda.
I'm getting more and more excited every day for our little one to come! We sure do love him already.

11 comments:

Cecismommy said...

Awww basto your so freaking cute!!! I can't wait until your get to meet your little guy! It will be the best day of your life:)

Charles Family said...

Look at your cute belly! I love it. I wish I could get out of the chubby stage and into the stage where you can actually tell I'm pregnant. Oh well, at least right now baby is healthy, I shouldn't complain.

Lott's of Love said...

You are absolutely glowing in this picture! We're so excited for you!

Morrows said...

You look so good Alli! I love getting those e mails too!

Ashley said...

Oh your just too cute Alli. I love hearing you talk about your pregnancy. No doubt your going to be a perfect mother!

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Awh...you look so cute! Isn't it amazing how you can love someone so much that you haven't even met?

JKGROSS said...

Cute. It is so fun capturing the moments of pregnancy. Keep pictures and journal entries because the time flies by...trust me. And get all the sleep you can, sleep in as much as you can because once the baby comes...that all changes! But it is so worth it :0)

bb,tonya and cam... said...

oh so fun don't you just love it! i think it's so fun to watch them grow!

Chelsea said...

Oh so cute!! I love it. I want to see the progression. Don't worry, we all go through the chubby phase! So excited for you.

Abe n Linz said...

Way fun! It's fun to look back at all of the pictures!

Kelly and Tyler said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

Post a Comment