Friday, January 8, 2010

Shane & Sara's Wedding

We were able to attend our brother-in-law Steve's (Tyson's sister's husband) sister
Sara's
wedding dinner and reception last Saturday, January 2nd.
The wedding was earlier in the day in the Idaho Falls Temple, then we attended the dinner and reception at
the Colonial Arts Theatre in Idaho Falls.
It turned out to be a very nice evening.Sara's colors were red, gold, and torquoise. It was so pretty!
Shane and Sara looked so happy! What a great day.

Our table

The reception hall


Some of the Sargent kids


The Sargent kids singing "Love" - it was so cute!
("L - is for the way you look at me..." - that one.)



Shane's mom talking about Shane and Sara


And it wouldn't be a party without Kate! I love this picture. The dresses Sara picked out for the girls were so darn cute, I just loved them!


The back


Those boys just loved the cake.
This picture reminds me of a picture of my brother Aaron when he was a little older than these kids.
It was at my uncle Blake and aunt Janell's wedding, and he and Brandon are staring at the cake licking their lips ha ha. I wish I had a copy of it!


Cutting the cake



Cooper was excited to finally get some cake. :)


Cute little Sargent cousins

4 comments:

Judy said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding!

Unknown said...

That reception was beautiful! Sara has great taste.

Rachel said...

I love it! It was such a fun day!

MeganandClaudy said...

What a small world! Rachel Sargent is my mom's cousin!

Post a Comment