Thursday, January 21, 2010

Must-Have #5: the BeBand

This is one of those items that every pregnant woman needs! It is called the BeBand, from the makers of the BellaBand. I haven't tried the BellaBand, but I absolutely love the BeBand. I started using this at the beginning of my pregnancy when my pants started fitting a little more snug. I could unbutton the pants, put the BeBand on over them, and you couldn't even tell my pants were unbuttoned. Eventually my pants were fitting even tighter so the zipper wasn't going up as high. I wore the BeBand over the partially-zipped zipper as well, and you still couldn't tell my pants were unzipped. Now at 6 months pregnant, I am in maternity jeans almost 100% of the time. But every now and then I feel like wearing another pair of my jeans. And we know that zipper isn't going to come up at all! So I just wear the BeBand over it and I'm ready to go! It looks just like an undershirt most girls get from Shade or Downeast. They're awesome. And they're super stretchy so they can last all through the pregnancy. And they can go up really high on your stomach to keep everything smoothe. I plan on wearing it after the baby is born as well when my pants still aren't fitting just right. I highly recommend it!

You can purchase BeBands in black or white, sizes S/M, M/L and L/XL at Target. My first one I bought is black, size S/M, but I should have gotten the M/L. I can't wear the black one right now. But I have a white one in M/L that fits great.
They're $16.99 and worth every penney!

images via bebybellaband.com

12 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

Pretty sure I need one of these for everyday life...at least after big meals! :)

Judy said...

What a great idea!!!!

Katie Lee said...

good to know for the next pregnancy (whenever that will be.)

The King's said...

I am glad you blogged about this because it will be great for my next one. I can't zip my jeans up about 2 months in and I am not kidding so this will be wonderful. Can't believe I have two kids and never got one!

Ashley said...

Perfect! So good to know!

Amber said...

Hooray for BeBands! I can't wait to get to wear those. They sound wonderfee! Brit I could slap you for the comment you made you skinny thing. I better not catch you wearin one of those when you're not pregnant ha ha. I will hunt you down. I'm so happy for you Al and your love for your BeBand.I hope to share the same joy soon.

Kasey said...

Okay so I heard about some band that my sister wore over her pants and never knew what my mom was talking about..NOW I know! Those sound AWESOME!!

Steph said...

I used something like that. It was the tummy sleeve from Motherhood Maternity. I too recommend it to every pregnant woman I meet! It was definitely a staple. I think they cost the same amount as the BeBands.

They pretty much rock!

Party of Five said...

I totally need one of those..... too bad I only have a few days (hopefully no more than a week or so) left.... Maybe I'll get one for after pregnancy, 'cause you KNOW them jeans won't be fittin' for a while :) thanks for the recommendation. Hope you're feeling well!

Unknown said...

Bebands are the greatest! You'll def get some use out of them after that baby boy's born, too.

Morrows said...

These are the GREATEST! But after a while, I felt too uncomfortable to wear my regular pants so I bought the Secret Fit belly pants and it was heaven!

Russ and Kristen said...

I LOVE mine!! I wear it all the time! Even under my dresses to help cover the huge crater in my belly known as my bellybutton! :)

Post a Comment