Sunday, June 28, 2009

The One where Jordan & Lindsey Got Married

Our family's good friends of 22 years, the Bush's, married off their son Jordan yesterday. He married a super cute girl named Lindsey in the Rexburg Temple and we're just so happy for them! It was a nice ceremony. And it was the first temple ceremony I have attended since my own so I was extra excited.
Congratulations, Jordan & Lindsey Bush!
***

FRIDAY NIGHT: The Dinner
The wedding festivities started off with a dinner catered by Bubba's the night before. It was yummy!
Aaron & Britney

Billy & Tonya (Jordan's brother and sister-in-law)

Che' & Amber

Tyson & I

And of course Bill (Jordan's dad) broke out his accordian for a little dancing.

It wouldn't be a Bush party without the chicken dance!
***
SATURDAY MORNING: The Temple
The wedding was in the Rexburg Temple and it was really nice. I hadn't been in this temple since the open house so it was fun going back.
Amber & Che'

Tyson & I

Me awkwardly standing in front of the temple

Our family waiting for Jordan & Lindsey to come out of the temple

Tyson & I

Billy & Tonya


My hot husband :)

Some of the family outside of the temple

Lindsey & Jordan coming out of the temple

What a cute couple!

***
SATURDAY NIGHT: The Reception
The reception was held at that Bush home in their backyard. It turned out so nice.

The food at the reception was really yummy. There were sandwiches, fruits & veggies, and loads of treats. As you can see, Tyson has a few carrots, some honey dew, and loads of treats ha ha. Big shocker!

I loved their colors: dark red, a dark orange, a dark olive green, and a little bit of yellow. So fun! Their center pieces were realy cute too.

Mom picked out the biggest chocolate strawberry she could find. And probably the biggest one I've ever seen! I had to take a picture of it.

Tyson & I

Amber & Che'

Our good friends Lindsey & Rob. Lindsey is one of the Ingram's, whom our family and Bush's family have also been friends with for about 22 years.

Bill introducing the musical number at the reception.


Listening to the musical number

The gift table

I loved all their pictures!


Part of the line
Bush's and the newlyweds
the cake

It was such a nice day!
We're glad we were able to take part.

4 comments:

Judy said...

The reception was nice and the weather was so good. It was so fun to see you there!

Chelsi said...

I just missed you! I was there the day before for my cousin's wedding. Love attending sealing again to be reminded of those sacred covenants :)

VicandNanc said...

Okay, my comment has nothing to do with your post, but I HAD to apologize.... yesterday I was so dragged down with allergies & doped up with benadryl that I could hardly stay awake, let alone make much conversation so please excuse my first impression!! Later I was thinking that I just shouldn't have even tried to party! Oh well :)

Unknown said...

So that's what you guys were busy with all day Saturday. I love weddings! Their colors were beautiful.
Anyway, we'll see you guys this weekend, party-ing it up on the boat!

Post a Comment