Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's No Secret

It's finally here! One of my favorite days of the year. I look forward to the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale every time it comes around. I just love it! The beauty product discounts are absolutely amazing. I had to go to the dentist after school today, and all I could think about while I was in that chair was how I was going to the mall right after to enjoy one of my favorite sales of all time. And believe me, I wasn't let down! The Beauty Rush Tropical Coolers line of lotions and sprays (originally around $9) were $2.25. And the multiple gift sets were 50-75% off. It was wonderful! I was super careful to not spend all of our money of course. :) But if you don't hurry and join the semi-annual sensation, I might clear the place out! You won't be let down!

images via victoriassecret.com

5 comments:

Ashley said...

eww! I love that place, and even better is their sales!

Judy said...

I will have to go check it out!

Morrows said...

I love it when all this stuff goes on sale!

Britney O'Connor said...

I'm more into the sale for the lingerie...woot woot! Ha ha ha.

Amber said...

Already went!! I only spent like $35 and I got like 10 big things! So awesome! I should have bought more but I think Che would have killed me ha ha.

Post a Comment