Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ode to October

My Favorite Things About October:
  • The colors - can't get enough of those reds, greens and browns!
  • The clothes - not too many layers like the winter time and oh so cute.
  • My birthday (which is the official start of the holidays in my book) - I like my birthday but not in too selfish of a way. :) I just love the fall! Best time to have a birthday.
  • Pumpkins - the mascot of October!
  • Halloween - one of my favorite holidays and a great day to feel like a kid again.
  • The cool, crisp air - It definitely feels like fall in October!
  • The baking - Oh, the baking! Holidays mean food, which means I get to bake for a reason and a purpose. Can't get any better than that!
  • The decorations - it is so fun to decorate the house for Halloween!

    October is such a great time of the year! Here's to a fabulous fall!
    images via flickr.com and utah.edu

9 comments:

the Olsens said...

I love fall! it finally started to cool off here and I've gotten the bug to decorate too:) Any cute fall craft ideas? And I must agree- it is the best time to have a birthday.

Amber said...

I agree!! I love October...everything that you said about it. Especially Halloween!! Nice background by the way. Cutest one out there!

Chelsi said...

Love Love FALL!

Judy said...

Fall's my FAV!!!!

Ashley said...

Totally couldn't agree more!

Ashley said...

Totally couldn't agree more!

Rachel said...

Cute blog! I love to check out everyone's blog and see what everyone is up too. I also love October, I love the cooler weather and the anticipation of the holidays!

Neal and Angie said...

Have to agree with you love, LOVE, LOVE the fall!

Morrows said...

I love fall too!

Post a Comment