Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our Weekend in A-Town

Tyson and I spent Friday night and Saturday in Ashton, ID, at my grandparents' cabin with Amber & Che' and Aaron & Britney. Amber and Che' came up on Thursday for their 2-year anniversary and wanted the four of us to join them for the rest of the weekend. We had a great time!

We brought the Nintendo64 up to the cabin and played some serious Mario Kart and Mario Party.
Aaron & Tyson focusing intently on the game.

Che', Britney & Amber watching Tyson & Aaron

Che' & I playing Mario Kart


Later in the evening the boys decided to show us their Kung Fu skills



Then Che' started juggling.
It was probably 2 am at this time.


The next morning the boys went out and raked the leaves for Grandma & Grandpa.




After a great day of lounging around on Saturday, we decided to head over to Big Jud's on Saturday night. It was delish!
Aaron & Britney


Tyson & I


Amber & Che'


The girls! I love my glisters.


Good times in Ashton!

6 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

I swear I'm not as white as I look in all of yours and Amber's pictures. I need to go tanning :(

Kate Call said...

fun! i love how much you are always doing with your siblings.. there is nothing like it!

.. oh and i think we are due the exact same day!! may 8th right? crazy! ahh... so fun!

VicandNanc said...

Oh, that cabin looks so cozy & inviting! Being in a cabin sounds so good right now. I'm glad you had a good time :)

Kristie said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Jake LOVES Big Jud's He thinks Diners Drive ins and Dives(from the food network) should go there.

Unknown said...

I laughed at the part when Che started juggling! haha! Looks like you guys had fun! And I love your necklace you're wearing at Big Judd's.

Judy said...

Looks like you had a blast!!!!! You guys are so lucky that you are all so close. Hope you are feeling good!!!!

Post a Comment