Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I love this holiday! And I'm feeling much better today than I was yesterday. Turns out my blood sugar was a little low yesterday. As soon as I had some orange juice and a muffin I felt 100% better. It turns out that I'm not eating enough in the mornings.
***
The To-Do List on this Awesome Halloween Day
  • Go grocery shopping
  • Clean the house
  • Go to Kohl's and spend some gift cards
  • Have a Halloween party at our house and hopefully pass out candy to trick-or-treaters (We're not sure if anyone will come over ha ha)
I love Halloween! I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable day!
image via bedandbreakfastsguide.com

2 comments:

Alli said...

Yay! Happy halloween!

VicandNanc said...

I'd stop by if we were there! Halloween was pretty uneventful for us. I think next year we need to have a party for sure!

Post a Comment