Sunday, October 18, 2009

The One Where We Turned 25

First of all I just want to say a big
thank you
for all of your wonderful comments about the baby! And also all the Facebook birthday wishes. I have such wonderful friends! We are thrilled about the baby. I will be bringing more details about the little one on a later post.
***
Amber and I had a great birthday weekend full of family and good times. I received really fun birthday presents that I'm so excited for. And I just loved spending time with my family and Tyson's family.
***
First off, I received these two cards from two little boys, ages 4 & 5:
The green one was from my nephew Cooper (5) and the pink was from a boy named Clark (4) in my sunbeam class. He loves volcanoes so he drew one for me on the card. Talk about two thoughtful little boys!
***
The Cake
Friday Night to Saturday Morning
After eating at Olive Garden on Friday night, Amber & I went witch Che' & Tyson to pick up stuff for our birthday cake.
We went with a white cake and turned it orange. Very festive!
(Just ignore my messy kitchen ha ha)



We ended up with chocolate frosting, pumpkin candies, Halloween sprinkles, and candles to make "25".

And here's the final product!
***
Saturday Afternoon
Tyson wanted me to open my presents from him on Saturday before the party at my parents' house. He got me a new Kathy purse with a matching wallet, a new fall candle, the "Ichabod Crane" movie, and a bag of Halloween M&M's. So fun!
***
Saturday Night
Party at Mom & Dad's

Opening presents



We ended up with great stuff! Hair products, gift cards, money, diet pepsi & candy...It was great! Thanks again, everyone!

Getting ready to blow out the candles

And here's what our Halloween cake turned out to look like. We loved it! And it was delicious.

Tyson & I

Dad, Amy, Aaron & Britney

Mom

I liked this picture because of the mid-yawn I caught Amy in. I love these kinds of pictures! Classic.

***
Sunday Afternoon
Party at the Miller's
We went to Tyson's parents' house on Sunday for a birthday party. It was a lot of fun! Steve, Angie, and the kids were also there.
I got some great things here as well! Jewelry clothes, a gift card to Motherhood Maternity...and Erika had dropped off a bag of maternity clothes while she was in town this weekend. Thanks again, Erika! And also thanks everyone else for the fun presents!


Easton & Cooper helping me blow out the candles


We missed one so Easton blew it out.

***
Thanks to everyone who helped make this a great birthday! I had a great weekend with all of you!
I still can't believe I'm 25. Wow!

16 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

I'm glad I look evil in the pic on the couch! Haha. Happy bday sis!

Amber said...

Yay! Love all your pics! I would like to borrow the one of us making the cake if that's ok! That was so much fun! We really partied this weekend didn't we? I can't believe we're 25! Happy Birthday sis! I wouldn't want to spend my birthday witn anyone else. LOVE YOU

Unknown said...

Ah! I'm mad we missed the Miller party! It's just been a crazy, stressful weekend. Don't worry though, we'll party it up some other time! I can't believe you're 25. Do you feel like a real adult? I remember when I was in middle school thinking that being 25 was really old.
Happy 25th!
p.s. Was there a mix up with those clothes?? lol

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

You are such an old fart!!;) Glad you had a great day-love ya!

Judy said...

Happy Happy birthday to my 2 sweet daughters

Morrows said...

I love all your pictures! Glad you have such a wonderful day!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday! How fun to have such great family to always celebrate with.
My daughter LOVES Ichabod Crane...I love your taste in movies!

Steph said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad you had so much fun and got spoiled. Your cake is fun! You should get a Tummy Sleeve at Motherhood. It's the best!

Chelsi said...

This BIG 25!! Crazy... we are getting old :) So fun - Glad you had a Happy Bday. You and Amber are so much fun. Love the cake and sweet new purse!!

Kristi said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad you had a fun weekend and lots of cake. Thats what birthdays are all about!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday and congrats on the new baby! I love the pictures of your cute nephews, oh yeah they are my nephews too, maybey that is why I think they are so cute!!

TacieB said...

I love the action shots of you, Easton & Cooper blowing out the candles. They're always so willing to help out. :) I'm glad you had a great birthday. I love the Kathy purse and matching wallet. Good job Tyson!

Kate Call said...

happy birthday!! looks like it was a BLAST! 25 was a bit of a hard birthday for me.. how did we get this old?! scary.
i stayed at cheli (eaton)'s house the other night and we were saying how cute it was that you and amber we so super excited for your birthdays... how fun to always have someone it to share and celebrate with! you guys are too cute. glad it was a good one.

Kristie said...

looks like you had a great birthday. Your purse is so cute and I love that movie you got!

VicandNanc said...

It sounds like you had a great birthday, you deserve it with how busy you've been!

Adam and Brittany said...

How fun to have a birthday in October...Happy Birthday!

Post a Comment