Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thank You!

Last night at around 9:30 my doorbell rang. When I opened the door there wasn't anyone there. But there was a present sitting on the mat:

I just want to tell the person who left this for me that they truly made my day. I appreciate all the nice and uplifting comments after my horrible testing experience yesterday. And for those who didn't read the post, at the end I mentioned I could use a diet pepsi and a Reese's peanut butter cup. And look at what was sitting on my step last night beaming up at me. I was so excited to see these sitting there! What a great surprise. That was so incredibly nice of you, whoever you are! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life who care so much. Thank you SO much. I can't even tell you how much it means to me.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my word, that is so nice! Don't you just love nice people?! :)

Judy said...

That is so nice! I love how nice people are!!!!! You are adorable!

Party of Five said...

Awwwww, that's cute. It wasn't me, but I wish it had been! :)

Joanie said...

It looks like whoever that was is trying to convert you to Diet Coke :) Either that or they thought you must've mistyped because who likes Diet Pepsi more than Diet Coke? You're kind of strange that way, but we still love ya!

The Woods said...

What a nice thing to do!! You deserve it.

Amber said...

OH my gosh! That is so nice!! I wish I would have done that! Boo to whoever didn't say Amber get your butt over to alli's and give her all those wonderful things! I'm so happy to whoever did that for you al. You deserve it. LOVE YOU SIS

Kristie said...

What a thoughtful thing to do. Getting things like that done to you can really make your day. So cute.

Post a Comment