Sunday, October 11, 2009

The One Where Jack was Born

We have a new nephew!

Jack Dustin Miller
born October 10, 2009 at 4:13 pm
6 lb. 8 oz.
20 in. long
Proud parents
Dustin & Erika
with their first son
They have a 2-year-old daughter, Lillie, but the hospitals set an age limit on visitors this weekend - due to all the flu going around. Visitors have to be over 18.

We were able to watch Dustin through the window give Jack his first bath. It was so fun to watch! I cried a little. :)


The nurse was taking pictures of him for Erika.


Bundling him up


A proud daddy

It was such a great day! Thank you, Dustin & Erika, for the first two pictures I borrowed from you guys. Your baby is darling and we love him!
And for clarity, I noticed a lot of confusion with them at the temple when she went into labor. They were getting ready to go into the session when she felt like she needed to go to the hospital. She turned to Dustin and said, "I don't think we're supposed to be here right now. I think we need to go to the hospital." So that's what they did!
Congratulations, Dustin & Erika! We love you guys!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Such a sweet boy!! Congrats Dustin and Erika! WE love you guys!

Ashley and Dave said...

I heard about that age limit thing, now Kins and I cant go and visit Dave at work...dang it. WHich is probably alright since he is in the ICU now, and it is pretty scary there anyways. They also suggest that pregnant women dont go...FYI ;) Just curious, I find it funny that it seems you and Amber always blog at the same time- do you even mean to do this?!

Judy said...

Congrats! How awesome!

Kristie said...

So cute!!!! if you cried just watching him give her a bath you will cry so much when you hold your first child. It's wonderful!! And you will keep crying at EVERYTHING. I seem to cry at the smallest things. I feel like such a baby sometimes. But he is very cute CONGRATS Again!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the sweet posts, Alli! It was nice for you guys to come visit us.

Chelsi said...

So fun! It must be baby season. I can't even imagine being at the temple and having that happen... I'm sure we could be excused for that one ;)

Post a Comment