Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Knew It!

A couple of posts ago I was pretty frustrated about a certain business 101 test that I so easily failed this week. It was one of those moments where I had no idea what was being asked on the test, and only a few questions looked familiar to me. Needless to say I had a pretty rough afternoon in the testing center and I was worried about my grade.

My reason for confusion was identified when I checked my e-mail yesterday afternoon. I received an e-mail from my business teacher with the subject line saying, "Test Information / Urgent." When I opened the e-mail I was excited to read what was there. Everyone who had taken the test in our class had failed it. Some approached him on it, so he decided to go check things out at the Testing Center. He came to find that he had given the wrong test to the Testing Center. All of us who had taken the test took the one he had assigned to one of his 300-level business classes.

I knew that had to have been the wrong test! There was almost nothing on it that looked familiar to what we had been talking about in class. He has extended the correct test till next Wednesday so we have more time to study for the right one. Woo hoo! Talk about an answer to prayers.

Thanks again for all your good advice! It was comforting and uplifting. I'll be sure to use it if I happen to bomb another test this semester. :)

image via ct4me.net

7 comments:

Judy said...

OMG!I felt so bad for you and kept thinking something was up, as much as u studied!!!! Whooo Hoooo is right!!!!! Love you!

Chelsi said...

What a relief!! I love hearing good news ;)

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

That is sooo funny! I'm glad it all worked out for you!

Steph said...

Oh, awesome! What a relief! That's still irritating that you had to go through that grief and now have to take another test, but at least you should do a little better.

Kristie said...

I'm happy to hear that things worked out for you. GOOD LUCK on the test.

TacieB said...

Wow! I'm glad everything worked out. You amaze me, Alli! Keep it up. You're doing great!

Abe n Linz said...

Horray! Good luck on the test!

Post a Comment