Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Diet Pepsi, a Pumpkin & Chocolate Chip Cookies

Tyson drove by K-Mart today and saw they were having a sale on their Pepsi products. I was pretty excited, considering we were out of diet pepsi and we needed some really really badly.

So we took a little drive over to K-Mart and walked right over to the soda section, only to find out they were out of diet pepsi. That never happens! So we tried Albertson's. And even though it wasn't on sale, Tyson still bought me a 12 pack. He also let me get one of those cute little pumpkins they sell out front for $0.99. And to add to my treats, we walked passed the 10/$10.00 section and I saw those mini bags of Betty Crocker cookie mix. The chocolate chip ones looked so good! So we picked one up, came home, and I made them all. The pack only made eight cookies, but it was satisfactory! Delicious.

Ever have those days where you want cookies but you don't feel like baking them from scratch? Yeah, that doesn't ever happen to me. I'm all about the scratch! But today was the exception. And normally I don't like these kinds of cookies. But they were so good!
diet pepsi image via pepsi.com

4 comments:

The Woods said...

I love those cookie packs. They're quick and simple.
P.S. I saw on Amber's blog that she had 18 days until her birthday and I thought "Weird, Allison's is in 18 days too." Nice. It took a minute. We went to Carino's tonight and I thought of you. You're blog is so cute!!

Chelsi said...

Not much of a pop drinker, but you can't pass up the easy cookies every once in a while. Gordon LOVES the peanut butter ones, so I usually buy the bags for him. Grey's Anatomy tonight, yay!

Ashley said...

I don't like soda, but it totally cracks me up that you drove to albertson's because Kmart was out! So funny. And those cookies did look yummy.

Kristie said...

Thats my kind of shopping. Yummy!!! I bought one of the pumpkins too. But I told myself it could be Masons pumpkin. Like he knows.

Post a Comment