Monday, September 7, 2009

Ready for Halloween

Yes, we are ready for Halloween at our house! On Saturday morning I went to Real Deals and Roberts with Amber and Britney to do a little shopping. I ended up finding a couple more things for Halloween at Real Deals (including this little jack-o-lantern) and then a couple of pilgrims for Thanksgiving at Roberts. We had a great time! And when we all got home we were just so excited to put our decorations up. So we did! Normally I wouldn't put Halloween stuff up till October, but I'm just too in the mood for it to be here already. It will just be Halloween for an extra month around here! Thanks again for the fun shopping day, Am and Brit! :)

I bought this pumpkin for $0.75 at a garage sale. I was so excited! And talk about a great deal! This is our kitchen table.

I found the "Spooky" at Real Deals with Amber & Britney



Mom made this little skeleton years ago, and he just had to stay in the family. So now I get to have him!


This is what the entry table looks like. I loved that jack-o-lantern guy, I just had to have him!

My mom also gave me this wreath. I love the little scarecrow.

7 comments:

JKGROSS said...

Your decorations look so cute! I hope that this really is your LAST semester until you graduate and you don't have another mix up with advising... :0) Good luck!

Judy said...

Where has the year gone????? Such cute stuff!

Kristie said...

Way cute stuff!!! I found some cute fall stuff at all places ROSS and for a way good deal. I love that you put your stuff up already I've been thinking about putting my stuff up right now too.I really love fall. The colors and it's football season.

VicandNanc said...

Oh wow! I can see why you were so excited to put everything up! It all looks so cute. I remember when I first got my falls stuff I counted down the days until September 1st to be officially fall so I could put it all up! Now I've seen it all enough years that I wait until after my birthday :)

Unknown said...

Holy cuteness! You have such cute Halloween/Fall decorations. Everything looks cute and classy, which I've found can be hard sometimes with halloween decorations. I love it all.

Neal and Angie said...

Love your decorations...as always so stinkin' cute! Wish I had some cute ones!

TacieB said...

Very very cute things, Alli! You did a great job.

Post a Comment