Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Wonderful Pan

Recently I have found myself wanting and needing some small bread pans. I did some shopping around and found some here and there, but the prices weren't exactly the best. Then I found this wonderful invention at Bed Bath 'n Beyond with four mini bread pans all in one. And the price was awesome! So I bought this for myself as an early birthday present. I tried it out on Sunday after church by baking some zucchini bread (for the first time, I might add). I love this pan! Talk about a time and money saver. And the bread was delicious!


11 comments:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Holy crap! I want one! Where did you get that? It's freakin' awesome!

Britney O'Connor said...

You and your amazing baking! I wouldn't even know where to begin on making bread!

Ashley and Dave said...

I have never seen one of those!

Katie Lee said...

Ingenious! Okay, you have to let us know where you got that sweet pan!!!

Kristie said...

Looks Good!!! What a cool pan too. I'll have to get me one.

Amber said...

I can't wait to start actually cooking stuff. I'm sick of not being able to eat anything! I bet your Zuccini bread was great!

Ashley said...

That IS fabulous! Might go and get me one of those!

Judy said...

Yum! Good job!

Steph said...

Wow, that's cool.

Morrows said...

I have never seen one of those! That's awesome! Where did you get it?

TacieB said...

What a great idea! The quick breads like banana bread are the only types of bread I can make. I wish we had a Bed, Bath & Beyond here.

Post a Comment