Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Birthday Party for Tyson

My parents and siblings came over for Tyson's birthday on the 27th. We had marshmallow dream bars and played Farkle. It was a lot of fun!
Happy 29th birthday, Tyson!

Singing "Happy Birthday"

Present time! Tyson's parents gave him the grill at the beginning of the summer, so my parents gave him all the gadgets that go with it. He was pretty happy!
Che', Amber, Britney, Aaron, Tyson, Amy, Mom & Dad

Amy, Mom & Dad

I gave Tyson season 5 & 6 of "Seinfeld", "The Reluctant Dragon" DVD (it was one of his favorites growing up), and "The Little Rascals." He'a always wanted that one, too. :)

I also gave him this shirt from Hollister and some hair gel.

8 comments:

TacieB said...

I love birthdays! What are marshmallow dream bars? They look yummy.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. I'm also wanting to know more about those marshmallow dream bars... they sound amazing.

Ashley said...

How fun! The reluctant dragon is AWESOME by the way! How funny. Me and my husband got a kick out of that!

McKenzie said...

You're such a good wife! I liked your post with all of Tyson's younger years pics.

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Happy birthday Tyson! I'm glad you guys could have a fun day together! My mom has made those Marshmellow dream bars for years but we do it on a cookie sheet...makes 'em last longer!

Adam and Brittany said...

Happy birthday Tyson! Your house looks super cute, love the leaopard chair.

Kate Call said...

happy birthday to your hubs! looks like the party was a hit! you guys are so cute.

Todd & Chelsea said...

What cute wifey you are. I hope he lived up this b-day because if he's anything like Todd, the next one will be rough!!! I'm glad to hear the surgery went well. Thanks for all your kind words!!!

p.s. I totally do the same thing with The Soup. Esp if I'm watching something on Vh1-i'll be like-oh that is so gonna be on the soup. hahah! makes things more fun!

Post a Comment