Thursday, August 6, 2009

Go Figure

Since I had to have surgery during the first year of our marriage, we thought it only fair that Tyson have surgery during the first year of our marriage as well. Yep, that's right. Tyson has to have surgery. But his will be on his shoulder. He's had some torn cartilage and everything inside the shoulder has been grinding when he moves it. So his appointment yesterday concluded that he has to have surgery. We'll be switching roles on August 20th as I take him to the hospital for surgery and help him move around.

Yesterday was frustrating with the other things that have been going on. We've been a little stressed out thinking about the other bills that are about to pile up. But we've already been blessed this year with being able to pay the bills we have (including my surgery bills), and I know that everything will be just fine when paying for his surgery. The Lord has blessed us in many ways, and I know He will help us as we go through Tyson's surgery and the road we have ahead.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

What a bummer. You sure have had a lot come up this first year of marriage, but you are keeping such a positive attitude, that I am sure you will continue to see many blessings. I hope all goes well!

TacieB said...

I knew Tyson had a doctor's appointment yesterday and I was going to call you guys today to see what was going on. What type of tear is it? I'm anxious to find out & then ask the physical therapists I work with about it. You guys really are such troopers. I'm glad they were at least able to find an answer for some of Tyson's pain.

Judy said...

Ouch!!!!!! I hope it all goes well....at least you had your fun vegas trip before all this starts Huh?

Alli said...

Whow! That's tough! I hope the surgery goes alright. I love that you are always so positive. Whenever I need an extra boost I always come to your blog! Thanks for the happiness!

Favor: pretty please see my blog!!

Post a Comment