Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our 200th Post: A Birthday Tribute



is 29 today.
He is my best friend, a wonderful example, and my favorite person in the world.
I love you, Tys! Happy birthday!

Here is a look back on the last 29 years...

Tyson John Miller
August 27, 1980
8 lb. 10 oz.
21 1/2 inches

6 months


13 months
Isn't that hair amazing! He had his first haircut in the hospital.


16 months


2 years


4 years
Holding baby brother Clark


7 years


12 years
The first day of 6th grade


15 years


18 years
Opening his mission call to the
Arizona Tempe Mission

Elder Miller


20 years
Tyson & Elder Hobbs


24 years
Holding new nephew Cooper
25 years
Holding nephew Cooper
26 years
Family vacation to Hawaii
27 years
Showing the big guns after a race
On the bus to Martin's Cove


28 years
The day he became a married man...


...and our lives changed forever.


Happy birthday to the most wonderful man in the world. I love you!
Alli

8 comments:

Steph said...

Happy birthday, Tyson.

Great tribute, Alli. That must have taken forever to gather and scan pictures. You're amazing!

Neal and Angie said...

Happy birthday Tyson! Love the pictures of him when he was younger!

Morrows said...

Happy Birthday Tyson. I love all the pictures!

the Olsens said...

it's always fun looking at pics of people when they were little. I love looking at Dale's. most of his involve awesome 80s attire and hair. so classic.

Unknown said...

Alli, you win again for being the better wife! Those pics of Tyson when he was younger are the CUTEST!! You and him will def. have world's cutest babies. I also can't believe how young Tyson looked when he got his mission call.
Anyway, Happy 29th Tys!

TacieB said...

Happy Birthday Tys! Looking at those pictures brought back a lot of memories. I hope you have a great party! I so wish I could be there for it. Love you!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday again Tys!! I love all those pics, especially all that hair!! That was nice of you to do that for him. So cute!!

Judy said...

Happy Birthday Tyson.

Post a Comment