Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Some Observations

  • It is possible for the human body to be able to consume an Italian cream soda from Carino's in every flavor in one sitting. There are 9 flavors and yes, this happened today at work. Gross.
  • Every time I drive by the Ammon Albertson's there is an employee sitting out front smoking a cigarette.
  • I am truly afraid of 1J drivers. (If you're from Idaho you know what that menas. And no offense to those of you who happen to be a 1J driver ha ha.)
  • Season 7 and up of "ER" are much better than the seasons before those.
  • You should never punch someone in the shoulder six days after they've had surgery on it. And especially after they just told you that they had surgery. That happened to Tyson today, poor guy!
  • Finding new recipes and building my own cookbook makes me very happy!
  • Vanilla Diet Pepsi is better over ice than it is straight out of the can.
  • I have over 900 friends on Facebook. I didn't know that I even knew that many people!
  • Chocolate solves everything.
  • Starlite Skating rink is still open and people are still having parties there.
  • The Dawn soap commercial with the animals getting a bath is my favorite. And if I had a lot of money I would buy as much of that soap as I can to donate money to wildlife.

image via ning.com

10 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

that is really gross that someone drank that many cream sodas in a sitting....I can maybe do two, but usually just one...they are soo super sweet but so delicious. yum. and yes. I believe chocolate does solve just about everything.

Amber said...

I love it! Someone really drank all of them? That is sick! I am excited to start my own cookbook too! And yes...chocolate does solve everything. :)

The Duckers said...

Oh Alli!!! I am a fantastic driver!! At least I know I didn't learn to drive here. I resent that comment though. :o(

Morrows said...

I agree, chocolate solves everything and Vanilla Diet Pepsi is much better over ice. Poor Tyson. Hopefully he heals quickly.

The King's said...

Very good observations and Chad and I TOTALLY aggree with the 1J driver thing. They are a little scary :)

Steph said...

Oh, I love Carino's Italian sodas! But 9?! No way! Is blackberry really the best?

Joanie said...

I've gotta disagree on the 'ER' thing. Doug and Carol are my favorite. And I love Mark and Benton... I have a recipe blog with some friends. Click on the link on my page to check it out. There are some good ones.

Steph said...

How exactly did you compile all your recipes into a book? I've been wanting to do my own cookbook, too.

TacieB said...

Alli, your observations are great. I can't believe that Starlite Skating is seriously still open! I loved the last 3 seasons of ER too. What crazy person hit Tyson in the shoulder?! How's he feeling by the way? How's the physical therapy going?

Judy said...

So cute!!! I love this ramdom kind of stuff!!!! Always makes me think outside the box!

Post a Comment