Friday, September 11, 2009

The Last First Day of School

Yesterday and today have been the last time I will ever have a first day of school. How weird is that! I've really enjoyed being a student at BYU-Idaho, but now that I'm down to my last semester I can't wait to be finished. Especially since I have the joy of experiencing 20 credits for my final semester. Couldn't have planned it better, let me tell you! But I can see the finish line, so I'm motivated to get it done.

I only have two classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays: Human Resource Management and Family Relations. These two courses will fulfill requirements for my business cluster and my family studies cluster. Today I just finished Senior Seminar (also known as Case Studies). Then I have Parenting, Marriage, Intro. to Bussiness, and Media Strategy & Planning. Notice the trend in the family classes? I think they will be fun and interesting.

So that's what I'll be doing Monday-Friday until Christmas. I'm just excited to finally receive my degree and move on with life.
Here's to a new and final semester!
***
And in honor of September 11th,
I just wanted to say a quick thank you to those men and women who risk their lives daily so we can continue to live in a free country. We are indebted to you! Thank you for all you do!
images via textually.org

6 comments:

Whittney and Ryan said...

yay three more months and we are DONE! can you belive it!

Liz said...

How exciting!! I remember that after I graduated I was kind of sad, I always really enjoyed college, but I was so ready to be done studying. I have an English major so as you can guess I read A LOT. I couldn't pick a book up until two years after I graduated because I was completely burnt out. Plus I just have to say I L O V E fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. It is my favorite time of year. I have some pumpkins in my livingroom that I grew from my garden. For me, there is just something magical about this time of year. I'm ready for it to come. Anyways, Congrats on your last semester.

Unknown said...

You're almost done, Alli! I'm sure this semester will fly by, or atleast it better. I'm interested in those classes you're taking, they sound really fun and interesting.

Jaimie said...

Wow, good luck with your last semester! That's awesome! Way cute/festive blog background! Hope you don't mind me stopping by. I LOVE blogs! ;)
Jaimie (Higgs) Krupp

TacieB said...

Good luck Alli! What an accomplishment to be done.

Katie Lee said...

congrats on almost being done!!! I bet you are totally stoked! Looks like fun classes too! Love ya hun!

Post a Comment