Sunday, August 31, 2008

Goodbye, Idaho!

The last month has gone by so fast! It feels like just yesterday I received the news that I would be picking up and moving to Utah till Christmas. Tomorrow morning I'll be loading up my car and hitting I-15 to my uncle and aunt's house in Farmington. Work starts on Tuesday at Richter7 and I'm really excited. I'm not too hyped up on being the new guy again, but I think this will be a great experience. I'm going to miss good old Idaho.

I went to church with my parents today, then Tyson and I are going to his parents' house for dinner. His birthday was Wednesday, but his family wanted to have a family party today. After that we're heading over to my grandparents' house in Ammon so I can say bye to them. Then back to my parents' house for some card playing. It should be a pretty fun evening. Tyson and I went to the Blackfoot Fair last night. We had a good time. We definitely didn't eat as much as we thought, but we spent a lot of time just walking around and taking in our surroundings. I love watching people at the fair, it is so entertaining! We had a lot of fun.

The next few months are going to be an adventure! I'm really excited to get going with Richter7. It is going to be hard not being able to see my loved ones back in Idaho as much, but it will all be just fine. We're going to make it work. The next time you hear from me I'll be in Utah, so wish me luck on the move tomorrow! Not to mention my first day of work in Salt Lake, ahhh!!

10 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Moving is so exciting and scary at the same time. I sure hope everything goes well and I know you'll do great with the new job!! Good luck!

Judy said...

One Question....How's your mom? I did ok until I sat down in Sacrament Meeting today and some one asked me how it went. It will be such a good experience for you. And drive safe. You are seriously like my own kid!

Steph said...

well, it's all so very exciting. This is a great opportunity for you. Good luck!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!! Love ya girl!!!

Kasey said...

Moving can be an exciting experience. It's nice to experience places and find out where you really want to be forever! Trust me..we've moved 5 times since we've been married!! Anyway-I need your address please!!! You can send it over this thing or you can email it to me at KuteThang7@hotmail.com Thanks hun! Good luck! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey

Criscell said...

How exciting for you!! Good luck with everything. You'll do great. Johnny Carinos won't know what to do without you!

P.S. Are you dating Tyson? I met him when I was going to BYU-I and he is a great guy! You two look so cute together!

Charles Family said...

Al, I love you darling and I'm sure gonna miss you! I'm sad that we didn't get to do lunch before you left:( You better call me when you are in town because I can't go till Christmas without seein ya! I know you will do awesome in SLC and don't worry everything will work out the way it is supposed to. Just have faith!

the-olson-clan said...

Good luck in Salt Lake! I hope I'll see you again...maybe at a family party:)

bb,tonya and cam... said...

Hey! we are so excited to have you hear! we will have to get together this weekend if you have some time! I am sure billy would love to see you! we can get dinner or something! let us know your schedule!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you, girl! I didn't know you were moving to Utah! Sounds like the new job is great and good luck with everything in your new state! Miss you! :)

Post a Comment