Thursday, August 28, 2008

Surprise!

It has been a great week! I love being so busy and spending so much time with my family. I don't have to be to work in Salt Lake till Tuesday now so I'm not even going to move down till Monday morning. I've been able to relax a little bit more and take my time, it has been nice.

On Tuesday night we went to Amber and Che's for a housewarming party...or so I thought. When Amber and Che' got up to thank everybody for coming and get started, she announced that the party was also a going away party for me! I was completely surprised and didn't have any idea. Of course everybody else knew! Even Tyson knew. I started to cry, it was kind of embarassing. But I was really surprised, and it was just really nice of Amber and Che' to share their night with me. They were very sneaky about it. People even gave me presents, it felt like my birthday! We had a great night. I managed to forget to take my camera out until after everybody but my siblings left, so they are the only ones in the pictures. We had so much fun!

______________________

Our Party Guests:

Mom & Dad
Grandma & Grandpa Murri
Bill & Teresa Bush
Jon & Courtnee Bond and their kids Ashton, Oaklee, and McKinlee
Nari Miles (Che's mom)
Aaron & Britney
Che' & Amber
Amy, Adam, Mark (Amy's boy friend), and Tyson
_____________________

Tyson & I

Sisters!

Amy & Mark

Aaron & Britney

Tyson & I

Che' & Amber

I love my twin!

_______________

We all had a great time at the party. Amber and Che' are so great for making me feel so special!

7 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Alli, you look so good!!! :) You have such an awesome family. I love all you guys. Tell Amy hi for me and good luck in Utah!!! You are awesome girl!

Judy said...

What a wonderful surprise. And how thoughtful of them. You ARE a great sister and have a great family. You deserve it. I love you and it WAS so good to see you at Johnnys!

Judy said...

What a wonderful surprise. And how thoughtful of them. You ARE a great sister and have a great family. You deserve it. I love you and it WAS so good to see you at Johnnys!

Kasey said...

Oh yeah!! How fun!! Okay..I may be dumb but I HAVE to ask..are you and Tyson Miller dating?? I had NO IDEA!?!? Anyway-Where the heck will you be living? We are in Logan. Hope you have a fun weekend with your family! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey

Chelsi said...

Love your cute face! So happy I got to see you before you left for Utah. I'm excited for you to enjoy a new adventure and share all the details with us. Love ya friend!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! We are leaving Sunday and I can't believe how fast it comes, so where in SLC are you working? We went down last weekend and rode the trax, its so different there, but i'm really excited! How do you know Tyson? His dad was my old bishop back in the day!

Unknown said...

How nice! What a sweetie that Amber is! I'm excited for you to have a fun adventure in Utah...I'm not going to lie it's hard some days but very worth it! Good luck with the move and feel free to call and talk...I'd love it! Sure miss you guys!

Post a Comment