Monday, August 25, 2008

Five More Days Till I Move to Utah!

I still can't believe I'm moving to Utah at the end of the week! I'm really excited, but I keep finding myself having random break downs just thinking about all of it. I'm sure a lot of you can relate to that. Thankfully, I've got a full schedule to keep me busy until I have to leave on Saturday morning:
__________________

Tomorrow is my last day working at Carino's till January. So weird! I never imagined a "last day" at Carino's for any reason, it's just totally weird to me. After seven years of working there (almost to the day) I feel like it is the perfect time to take a little break. I'll be back at Christmas time so I'm just taking some time off from Carino's for now.


Tomorrow night Amber and Che' are having a housewarming party to kick off the start of their lives in their first home. After doing some touch ups and painting the entire inside of it, we went in and decorated the whole thing with all the decorations they got from their wedding (which was a ton!). But it looks really good, and our family is going over there tomorrow night for a party to celebrate with them. I'm really excited for that.

Wednesday is Tyson's birthday so I'm going to take him out to dinner. My guesses on what he'll want for dinner will be either seafood fettuccine alfredo from Olive Garden or chicken parmigiana from Carino's. Or he'll throw me off the track and want Thai food. Who knows! I guess we'll see!


On Thursday night Amber, Che', Tyson, and I are going to have a Rock Band night at Tyson's house. Amber and Che' have never played, and I haven't played since that rockin' night I played with Tyson, Clark, and Kristi back in June. So we thought it would be a good time if we all got together for a little Rock Band. I love that game!

__________________________

So that's my week! Nice and packed with a whole bunch of social activities to keep my mind off this weekend. Of course I also get to go get a new head light and tires put on my car so that should be a pretty good time. Not to mention all the packing I haven't done. Lovely. I can't wait!

7 comments:

The King's said...

I am so excited for you and this new adventure. It sounds like you will have a great week with family and friends and isn't that what life is about!

Judy said...

Crazy-Alli! Good luck on all your adventure! AND HAVE FUN WITH ALL YOUR EXCITING PARTIES AND STUFF! I will miss not seeing you at Corino's! You are a wonderful person.

Andrew and Collette said...

I love your blog! I am really excited for you moving to Utah! Last time I went to Utah, I told Andrew that we need to move there, because I just love it there, so have a great time!

Andrew and Collette said...

me again
Does your sister Amy go to Evans beauty college, I went there to get my hair cut and saw her (or someone who looks a lot like her) and I was just wondering if it really was your sister?

Andrew and Collette said...

me again
Does your sister Amy go to Evans beauty college, I went there to get my hair cut and saw her (or someone who looks a lot like her) and I was just wondering if it really was your sister?

Todd & Chelsea said...

Good luck Ally!!! You will do so wonderful in SLC and I have a feeling you'll miss it when you leave! AND, like I said before, I have some eligible bachelors in mind to keep u busy (if Ash hasn't told you yet I really like to play match maker:). Have so much fun- get my num from Ash and call if you ever get lost-we know the ins and outs

Kate the Great said...

Good luck with everything Alli. Thanks for the comment.. It's funny how moving to a new place can bring so many wonderful things. I bet you'll have a great time in Utah. Now we're only 1 state away! I miss you!!!!

Post a Comment