Thursday, August 7, 2008

5-Minute Chocolate Cake

My friend Megan had this little recipe posted on her blog and it is the best idea! It is an awesome way to satisfy a craving for chocolate cake without all the mess and hassle of baking an entire cake. (I know. You're thinking, "Alli, not want to bake? No way.") I'm only human! It only takes five minutes and you've got yourself an individual chocolate cake. Don't believe me? Give it a try, it is so easy! And let me know what you think!
___________________
Ingredients:
4 Tablespoons cake flour
4 Tablespoons sugar
2 Tablespoons cocoa
1 Egg
3 Tablespoons milk
3 Tablespoons oil
1 Mug

Instructions:
Mix flour, sugar and cocoa

Spoon in 1 egg


Pour in milk and oil, and mix well

Put in microwave for 3 minutes

Wait until it stops rising and sets in the mug
Tip contents out of mug onto saucer and enjoy!

This little cake is great served with a little bit of vanilla ice cream, topped with powdered sugar or berries, or just left alone. I just love it!

________________

PS - I just wanted to make a note that I watched "Ferris Buehler's Day Off" all the way through for the first time last night! Now I can mark it off my list of things to do in life, yay me!

3 comments:

Holly said...

What a CUTE idea!! I'm def. trying this one!! :)

Todd & Chelsea said...

Love the new face-lift. Oh, and my ass thanks you for the chocolate recipe.

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks easy enough for me..haha.. but is it actually good? I just might have to give it a try!

Post a Comment