Friday, August 15, 2008

If You've Heard it During the Olympics, It's Probably On My Blog

With all the Olympics I've been watching I've also watched a lot of commercials. Coke and the Special Olympics are two that come to mind. The picture on the left is from the Chevy Malibu commercial where the car is being put together, it is one that has been frequently played. One thing most of the commercials during the Olympics have had in common is that the song playing during each of them is a song I have on my playlist for my blog. I noticed that the other day and thought it was so weird! For example, the Special Olympics/Coke, Chevy Malibu, and Chevy Malibu Hybrid commercials' songs are three examples featured on my blog. Apparently I have the same taste as everybody paying for a commercial spot during the Olympics! Anyway, I just thought it was pretty random and I wanted to share it with everybody. Have a great day, and enjoy the rest of the Olympics! They've been awesome!

2 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Don't be too jealous. ;) I'm not that good at it and I don't know what I'm doing. We're just hoping that everything comes out still edible. :)

Kate the Great said...

Maybe that will be you one day making commercials that are on during the Olympics or the super bowl... I have to admit you do have amazing taste in music!

Post a Comment