Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Aaron & Britney's Open House in Idaho Falls

Aaron and Britney's open house was on Saturday the 28th at my parents' church building in Iona (Idaho Falls). It was fun being able to see some people we haven't seen in a long time. Here are a few of the pictures I took at the open house.
________________

Me, Deidre, Amber, and Jena - We can't go a wedding without taking a picture of the Four Musketeers!


The dessert table - We had Texas sheet cake and Reed's Dairy strawberry ice cream. Delicious!

The book table

Che', Amber, Amy, and Jena

My uncles and aunts on the Murri side always give a painting to the niece or nephew getting married and Grandma makes them a quilt. What a fun tradition!

The Pasley's came! They're actually in the back of this photo but I wanted to make mention of their presence at the reception. They have been friends of our family's for years, and it meant a lot seeing them there. We love the Pasley's!

Reunion!! Amber, Kristine, and I hadn't seen our good friend Ashley Davis for years and she showed up to the reception with her mom. She's been living in Boise. We were so excited to see her!

Aaron and Britney standing in line with the parents

______________________

It turned out to be a really nice reception. I loved seeing so many familiar faces!

3 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

I just love her dress. :) Anywho. Whittney is far better at making cakes than I am. I will get better if I practice, but it's so easy to leave the cake decorating up to her and my dad. ;) I miss Whitt...and you...and Amber...and the whole Carino's gang. There are so many people from there that I wish I was still in contact with. Hey...we should really go out to lunch sometime. I know summer is kind of crazy, but we really should.

Kate the Great said...

These pictures are so cute!

Jan Rhoades said...

Hi Allison. this is Jan Rhoades. I got your blog from Kelsey's. Tell your mother that we really wanted to come to Aaron's reception, but I was returning that day from Youth Conference and Cliff was returning from a week long wilderness trip with my brother and 35 16 year old boys. We didn't get home in time. I have a gift though. I have a blog now also, check it out at:
www.ontherhoadesagain.blogspot.com
It is great to see how your family is doing.
Jan Rhoades

Post a Comment