Monday, July 14, 2008

That's Right, I Look Like Kate Hudson

My sister-in-law gave me the idea of finding my celebrity look-alike through uploading a photo and I decided to try it out. So I found a web site that gives you a list of celebrities you look like instead of just one. My number one was Missi Pyle. Then Kate Hudson, Jamie Lyn Spears, and a few others. I decided to try the Celebrity Morph with Kate Hudson and it is so cool! I don't think I look a whole lot like Kate Hudson, but is it just me or do we have kind of the same bone structure? Our jaw lines don't change in that morph. Crazy! You can pick one of the celebrities you look like and morph into them. It definitely shows you what features you have in common with that celebrity. You should try it out at myheritage.com. There's a bunch of fun stuff you can do with pictures. Have fun, and let us know what celebrities you look like!

4 comments:

Katie Lee said...

super sweet. I'm jealous... Kate Hudson is my husbands total #1 actress if he could choose! :) (He also likes 'Kate' from lost- Evangaline Lily)... I think he just has a thing for Kate's. :)

Kate Call said...

hey girl!! its kate (huls) call! i saw your blog through Chelsi's and had to say hi! you are so cute!! obviously... because you look like kate hudson.. who wouldn't want that look-a-like! i have never done one of those, i'm too afraid because i've been told numerous times i look like alanis morissette ;( yuck!! anyway..looks like you are doing great!! its good to see your cute face

Kate the Great said...

I love Kate Hudson..that's way cool that your face can morph into hers..haha

Judy said...

You are more beautiful that HER! I love all your pics. Looks like a busy summer!

Post a Comment