Friday, July 11, 2008

Must-Have #2: Chocolatey-Mint Mini Delights

So cool, fresh, and hip, these chocolatey mint rice cakes should have a pair of sunglasses and skinny jeans. When you're 90 calories, you've got to look good for your people. And these little guys get the job done. Shhhh, don't tell the paparazzi.

Let's be honest, I love these things! Amber was actually the one who introduced them to me about six months ago. My mom, sisters, and I are all chocolate freaks and we have really been in to the 100-calorie snack packs of different chocolate treats. But when Amber told me about these mini mint chocolate-drizzled rice cakes in 90-calorie packs I was so excited. I love mint chocolate anything! And these just take the cake (no pun intended). I have never been a fan of rice cakes, but the mint chocolate drizzled over each one makes them so delicious! And at only 90 calories, how much better can you get? I reach for one of these packs when I'm having a chocolate freak out and need a fix. And they 100% satisfy the craving. I love them! And I always have them in my pantry.

______________________

Seriously, I love these things and I would gladly be the spokesperson for them. Trust me on this! If you want to have some of your own they are about $3.50 a box, and I have only been able to find them at Albertson's. They're on the same aisle as the cereal and rice cakes. Other flavors include caramel drizzle, buttered popcorn, cinnamon streusel, chocolatey drizzle, and peanut butter. I highly recommend them, they're delicious!

3 comments:

Baileys said...

sounds good! I don't know if they will satisfy my intense prego cravings! I have to eat an entire cake for that! But i am gonna give em a try, thanks. p.s. me and amber were going to take pictures of the dessert at chilis...but it was so good we couldn't stop eating long enough to take it, sorry!

Chelsi said...

Hi Alli! I saw you walking back to your apartment Wednesday night around 8pm. I should have stopped and said hello, but I was in a hurry. I'll have to call you next time I'm there and come visit. You are such a doll!

Criscell said...

Sounds delicious! I LOVE mint chocolate anything too!

Post a Comment