Friday, July 25, 2008

Tag, You're It!

I was tagged by Kelsey.
___________________________________

Six Things People Might Not Know About Me:

1. I eat a spoon of peanut butter to get rid of heartburn. It totally works!

2. I color-coordinate M&M's before I eat them and go from color to color while I eat them.

3. I collect postcards when I vist new states.

4. I have three beta fish.

5. I've worked at Carino's for almost seven years.

6. I took 3rd place in the expert category in a Guitar Hero contest at Best Buy two years ago. Its true.

___________________

I am going to tag Amber, Hailey, Kate, Judy, and Chelsi!

I want to give a shout out to my best friend of 21 years,

Ashlee Ingram-Charles.

Today is her 24th birthday. So happy birthday, Ash! Love you!

2 comments:

Brad said...

7 Years!? You must love your job! That's great! And I had no idea you were so good at Guitar Hero! Wow, we'll have to play sometime this next semester...if you are still around of course. That internship sounds like a good opportunity!

Charles Family said...

Thanks for the B-day Shout out Al! I love you so much and am so grateful for your friendship. We do not see eachother nearly enough, so you need to call me. I hope you are doing well!

Post a Comment