Sunday, July 27, 2008

Brandon & Kristen's Open House in Idaho Falls

My cousin Brandon (on my mom's side) was married on July 12th to Kristen Bell from southern California in the San Diego Temple. Their open house was on the 25th at Brandon's parents house, and it turned out really nice. I love any opportunity I get to spend time with my extended family. I'm grateful we are so close.
_________________

Here are some of the pictures I took at the open house:


The happy couple - they're so perfect for each other!

This is Tyrel's debut on my blog! He's my cousin, and he is not only one of the coolest people I know but one of my very best friends in the whole world!

My cousins Jena, Miles, and I

Tyrel and his girlfriend, Vandy

the sign-in table

The parents line - two of my parents' best friends (Stan & Janet Ingram) showed up, it was fun seeing them

My cousins Coya, Hailey, and I

My cousin Cooper enjoying a little ice cream

Grandpa and my little sister, Amy

Jena and I

My mom enjoying some chatting time with some of her brothers and sisters-in-law

Coya and her husband, John

Hailey and her little sister, Hannah

Jena, Miles, Hailey, and I

I love my family!!

5 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Congratulations Brandon!!! I ran into them at Albertson's. They looked way cute together. Say hi to them for me. :)

Britney O'Connor said...

I totally wish we could have been at this! Dang conflicting plans in Utah! :) At least we have Alli who always posts amazing posts that make us feel like we were there :) love ya!

Amber said...

cute pics, sorry i wouldn't let you take any pictures of me. :(

Katie Lee said...

gosh I love weddings. It brings back so many fabulous memories of my wedding... just knowing that you will be with that person forever... there's nothing like it. you look good!

Criscell said...

CONGRATS Brandon!!! I'm so happy for him. Where did they meet? Please tell him for me, will you?! That's so cool for them.

Post a Comment