Monday, June 23, 2008

The One Where Aaron & Britney Got Married

My brother got married!! We had such an awesome weekend in Utah, and we're so happy for Aaron and Britney. They were married June 21st in the Mt. Timponogas Temple, and they're just perfect for each other. We are so happy to have Britney as part of our family.

We had a dinner on Friday night at California Pizza Kitchen with both immediate families and the grandparents.


Saturday was the big day. It was an awesome day, despite the record high temperatures peaking at 98 degrees. They were married at 1:00 pm, and even though I couldn't witness it I know it was an awesome sealing. It was such a happy day, and I could just tell they are so happy together. Many family and friends came from out of town to go to the wedding. The reception was held at Thanksgiving Point and it was beautiful. Their colors were pink, brown, and ivory, and all of our outfits looked great together. The reception turned out awesome. It was like a fairy tale! A lot of family and friends we haven't seen in a while were able to come to the reception. It was a lot of fun being able to see them all.


It was a quick weekend, but it was amazing. I'm so proud of Aaron and Britney for their choice to get married in the temple. We love them!

_____________________

Here are some of the photos from the day:

Mom and Grandma at the temple

Amy, Amber, and I at the temple

Britney and her family in front of the temple

Sisters!

My siblings

The reception at Thanksgiving Point

One of Britney's bridals

The book table

The reception

Standing in line


Che', Adam, and I at the reception


One of the center pieces

The cake - only the top was cake and the rest were cupcakes

Grandpa and Grandma Murri

Amber, Amy, and I at the reception

Mom, Dad, Aaron, and Britney

The line

Cutting the cake

The happy couple

__________________


Congratulations, Aaron & Britney!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Great post Al, i'm so proud of myself for taking that last picture. It's my favorite of those two and so random when I took it. Anyway, that was a great weekend. Have a great day, love you sis!

Steph said...

Beautiful photos! Looks like an incredible event. Congrats to your family. And I must say you all look fabulous!

Court and Brade said...

you look beautiful, and so does amber.. you guys are such cute girls! It is been so long since I have seen you guys... carino days. Aaron's bride is gorgeous, I love her dress.

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Thanks. :) It looks like the wedding was amazing! I got the cake idea from my neighbor. I like trying new crafts, but I really think I'll stick to scrapbooking and quilting. :) I hope you are doing well.

Judy said...

I LOVE IT! IT GIVES ME GOOSE BUMPS!
I love all the pictures. What a wonderful day for Aaron. They are so cute. How are you? Hope all is good! You are so adorable!!!!!! You look so good in the pictures!
And I LOVE the cupcake cake!

Talia said...

Gorgeous wedding! I must say, you look freaking skinney in all those pics. Keep up the good work, skinney minney!

Charisa and Trent said...

You're so totally adorable!! It was so great to see you the other night. I would totally set you up with my brother but you'll never believe it.... he just graduated for USU and decided it would be fun to go to Taiwan and teach english for 6 months. he just flew out Saturday night!!!! we were out as a family that night as one last fam activity. but the younger of the two is going to school here in the Burg. so i guess i should ask which one you were referring to, eh? :o)

Post a Comment