Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It's about that time of the week! I love Thankful Thursday. It gives me the opportunity to really think about the things I'm thankful for and share them with my blogging friends.

#1 - Fitness

I am thankful for the opportunity I have to work out and stay healthy. I have a gym at my apartment complex that I use five days a week and it's perfect. I've been trying hard to eat better and work out more over the last two months and am proud to say that I've lost 20 pounds. Woo hoo! Sure feels good. I love being able to excercise when I want, walk to class every day, and eat healthy. It hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be, and it has turned into one of those habits I love. (I will never give up my chocolate though!)


#2 - New Friends
I have a lot of friends, I do. Over 500 on Facebook even. But I just love meeting new people and making new friends. This week I have had the chance to make a new friend and it has been so fun getting to know him better. A person can never have too many friends! I don't know what I'd do without all of my friends.


#3 - A Running Vehicle

I take my car for granted! It goes from Rexburg to Idaho Falls and back so many times throughout the week, and it's just been awesome for me. I've had a car payment for the last two years, and I'm grateful I have the means to pay it. I'm grateful I have something I can get around in and is reliable for my needs. I love my Camry!


These were kind of random things to be thankful for, but they are a few of the things I have been thinking a lot about lately.
I'm just grateful to have the life I have and the people I have in it!

5 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

You are so awesome Alli. I love being able to keep up with you and know how you are doing. You are such an amazing lady and I love you to death.

Baileys said...

Hey there alli, i just love you!

Brad said...

I couldn't have picked 3 better things for myself even! And congrats on the 20 pounds...actually I wouldn't mind taking it from you! I've been working out too, trying not to be the skinny white boy I've been for the past 24 years lol.

whitni said...

congrats on the 20 lbs. That is really impressive, now if only i could get motivated...

Kasey said...

Hey hun..sorry it took me so long! Thanks for the congrats! That's a pretty awesome idea..you are so supre cute!! Anyway..I hope everything is going grand for you! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey

Post a Comment