Wednesday, June 4, 2008

For Sale...Again


I'm selling some DVD's! No, I'm not selling my "Friends" seasons, these are a little different. These are seasons 1-4 of "The Best of Friends". These are fun because they're the top five episodes of each of these seasons. These have been used. I would keep these but I have the full ten seasons of "Friends" and don't need these ones anymore. Perfect if you don't want to buy the whole season but want to see the top five episodes! I'm selling them for $2.50 each. And this is pretty much the best show ever, so you know you want them! Just leave me a comment if you're interested!

And here's a reminder of the other items I'm selling:

Hollister, American Eagle, and Aeropostale tees: $5 each

Two pairs of white Ms. Stomper women's clogging shoes - sizes 7 1/2 (shoe size 6 1/2) and 8 (shoe size 7) - $25 each

MacGyver seasons 3 & 4 on DVD - $25 each or $40 for both

0 comments:

Post a Comment