Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our Weekend with the Clemens Family

This last weekend was awesome! Full of fun and family. Britney's bridal shower with our side of the family was on Saturday, then Aaron was ordained an elder on Sunday. It was so great, and the spirit was so strong in that room. After the ordination we had a barbecue with the Clemens family. Grandma and Grandpa Murri came over as well. The sun finally came out for a little while so we broke out the ring toss games. I love my family so much, and it was so fun being able to meet Britney's family as well.
_________________________________
Here are some of the pictures Amber took this weekend:

BRITNEY'S BRIDAL SHOWER

Britney modeling the apron Aunt Trina made for her

Tonya, Ashlee, and I chatting during the shower

Family and friends enjoying the shower

Britney's mom made her the cutest quilt!

Deidre and Hailey

Teresa, Mom, Andrea, and Lee watching Britney open her presents.

____________________________________

SUNDAY BARBECUE WITH THE O'CONNOR'S, CLEMENS', & GRANDMA AND GRANDPA MURRI

Dallin (Britney's brother), Britney, Aaron, and Kaden (Britney's youngest brother) playing ring toss

Amy and I watching all the ring toss action

Amber, Amy, and I


Britney and her brother, Dallin, playing ring toss - Aaron and his future father-in-law, Kendall, had their own game going as well.

Karissa (Britney's sister), Heidi (Britney's mom), and Britney
Mom and Grandma
Che' enjoying the sunshine
Aaron and Grandpa talkin' ring toss
Britney's mom and sister feeding the horses

Amber and I just hanging out in the wind!

Sisters! Amy, me, Britney, and Amber trying hard to smile with the sun blasting in our eyes

Dad throwin' the deuces

___________________________

We had such an awesome weekend! I can't even explain here how great it was. I am so incredibly proud of Aaron, and I can't wait for him and Britney to be sealed for time and all eternity in the Mt. Timponogas Temple. It's a great feeling knowing my brother is marrying into such an amazing family. Thanks, Clemens family, for a great weekend!

4 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

Yay for family! 10 more days :o)

Baileys said...

I love doing stuff with family! Looks like Aaron is really happy, thats awesome! Good luck with the wedding!

Amber said...

love the blog sis, can't wait to hang out again. love you

Judy said...

Hey! That is so fun. I LOVE family get-togethers. What a wonderful time for your family. I hope you are doing well. I think about you ofter, and wonder how you are. I hope school is great. You are so awesome, and I love ya tons.
When the wedding is over..,.we all need to go to lunch.

Post a Comment