Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fun with Flickr

I decided where it is the first of the month that I would start June off with a fun post. This is called "Fun with Flickr" and is kind of fun if you want a different kind of post.
______________________________

Start by going to flickr.com.

You're going to answer the following questions and type the answers in the search box on the web-site.

Choose your favorite picture that fits your answer and post it on your blog post as the answer to the question. It's fun to see what kinds of pictures everybody is coming up with!

Have fun!


1. Birth Place

Salt Lake City, Utah

2. Favorite Vacation Destination

New York City

This place never gets old!

3. Favorite Color

Green

4. Dream Career

A photographer or writer for Vogue Magazine

5. Guilty Pleasure

Chocolate

Not just chocolate chip cookies, but all chocolate! I am definitely my mother's daughter! (I've had a mad craving for a brownie all day, speaking of which...)

6. Favorite Hobby


Playing the piano

7. Favorite Restaurant

Carino's

And not just because I work there. The place makes amazing pasta, what can I say!


8. Favorite Actor

Tom Hanks


9. Favorite Actress

Julia Roberts


10. Favorite Car

Toyota Camry Hybrid

I know it's not a Mercedes Benz or Cadillac or anything, but I love this car!


11. Favorite Place to Shop for Myself

Manolo Blahnik

I don't have anywhere specific that I love to shop for myself. But if I had the money I would spend it at Manolo Blahnik and I'd buy so many pairs of shoes I wouldn't know what to do with them.


12. Favorite TV Show

"Friends"

This has been my favorite show since high school. I own all ten seasons! I love it!


13. Favorite Flower

Daisy

In the movie "You've Got Mail", Meg Ryan talks about how daisies are her favorite flower because they're so friendly. I completely agree with her. Every time I look at a daisy I smile, they are just so happy.

2 comments:

Amber said...

WOW, Alli I love this I'm so going to do this. Thanks for talking to me tonight, you're the first one I call in any situation. Thanks for being there. I look forward to hanging out this week. I love you so much!!!!

Holly said...

I thought this was such a fun tag! :) You are right, Johnny's does have amazing pasta... I'm craving Bowtie Festival right now!!
Oh, and I LOVE my shirt!! THanks Alli! :)

Post a Comment