Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More For Sale!

That's right, I'm trying to sell some more stuff. This time, I am selling Hollister, American Eagle, and Aeropostale tees sizes M-XL. I have a whole bunch, and they're perfect for the spring and summer if you're thinking you need some more tees. I am selling them for$5 each and there are a lot to choose from. I was just going through clothes and I decided that I don't want these anymore, so let me know if you would like any of them!



























I'm also trying to sell two pair of Ms. Stomper women's clogging shoes - white. One is size 7 1/2 and fits like a shoe size 6 1/2, the other is an 8 and fits like a shoe size 7. Each pair were worn for one semester on the BYU-Idaho Kirkham Auditorium stage so they aren't that used. They were bought brand new for $60 a pair but I am looking to sell them for $25 or $30 a pair. I doubt there are too many of you looking for clogging shoes, but if you ever take a clogging class or know someone who is planning on it, they won't have to buy brand new shoes!

And of course, I'm still trying to sell my seasons 3 and 4 of "MacGyver" on DVD! I might have to head over to ebay on this one. But let me know if you are interested at all in anything you see here! Just leave me a comment and I'll get right back to you! Thanks so much!


______________________________
And seeing as how it is Thursday, I am going to add my "Thankful Thursday" on this post!
_____________
1. I'm thankful for tithing, once again. I am a firm believer that if we faithfully pay our tithing we will be blessed. I feel like I have truly been financially blessed because I pay my tithing. Finances are horrible right now! But some how, I'm getting all my bills paid. And I know it's because of tithing.
2. I'm thankful for my friends. I have the best friends a girl could ever ask for! They are always there for me and have been so incredibly supportive, especially over the last couple of months when I have needed them the most. I have a whole weekend planned with a few different friends and I'm so excited about it. I love my friends so much!
3. I'm thankful for my almost sister-in-law, Britney. She is so amazing! And I feel like our family must have done something right for us to be blessed with her as an addition to our family circle. We love her so much, and she is such a blessing in our lives. There is no better feeling than knowing your siblings are marrying great people, and so far Amber and Aaron have both made great choices. I am so excited for her to become a part of our family in a few weeks! And I can't wait for us to be able to become closer as sisters. :)

5 comments:

Holly said...

Ali... what size is the light blue hollister tee and the tan hollister tee??? I'm interested! :) You can e-mail me at sunshineinmysoul_33(at)yahoo(dot)com :)

Britney O'Connor said...

Awww. :o) That was so sweet of you!!! Those shirts are so stinkin cute too. I wish they were my size!!! Can't wait for next weekend!

Amber said...

That was a nice post alli, I think i made a good choice in my husband too. :) Oh and by the way the top pic with the tan Hollister shirt, that is my shirt ha ha. unless you have one just like it

kenzie said...

Hi I would like to know the sizes of the all the womens cloths and mens and if you could get back to me at kenziegurl08@yahoo.com ASAP that would be great thanks, kenzie

kenzie said...

Hi I would like to know the sizes of the all the womens cloths and mens and if you could get back to me at kenziegurl08@yahoo.com ASAP that would be great thanks, kenzie

Post a Comment