Saturday, May 24, 2008

Old Friends/Bookends

Bookends have nothing to do with this post, I just really like that Simon & Garfunkel song. But I did, however, get together with some old high school friends today and it was so much fun. We haven't been able to get any of us together since probably Thanksgiving so it was fun to see a few of them today. Shaunie, Candra, Kelsie, Angie, Kaylie, her two kids Kayson and Kenadee, and I went to lunch at Garcia's and just visited about what is going on in our lives. Kelsie, whom we haven't seen in quite a while, is pregnant and due in August. She's having a little boy. She and her husband, Nate, moved to Boise so we don't get to see her very often. I miss her! I miss the other girls as well, it was so good to see all of them. I love these girls so much! I am so grateful to have such amazing friends and that we have been able to keep in touch since graduating high school five years ago. I hope that we can continue keeping in touch and having these get-togethers. So fun!

______________________________

I just wanted to throw out there that we missed a few of our friends who couldn't make it today! So Amber Miles, Stacy Pasley, Amber Miller, Sha Nielson, Kristine Murphy, Hilary and Hailey Oswald, Lindsay and Lexie Kite, Cami Boone...you were all there in spirit and I just love you guys! We missed not seeing you today but are looking forward to the day when we can all meet up again! Love you!

4 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Dang it!! I hate missing out on stuff like that. Glad you girls had fun. I am coming up in June and would love to get together then. Love ya!

whitni said...

Hey Alli! Thanks for the comment, it was good to hear from you. I'm happy to see that everything is going so well for you. it all works out in the end. :)

Neal and Angie said...

It was fun seeing all of you hope we get to see each other again sooner than later!

Holly said...

I think it's so fun that you guys are all still such good friends! :) What cute cute girls you are!!

Post a Comment