Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I was reading Britney's blog (my future sister-in-law) today and she had a post she called "Thankful Thursdays". She had a list of all of the the things she is thankful for today, and at the very end she made a suggestion for everybody to post what they're thankful for every Thursday. I thought it was so cool. So I wanted to give it a go. I think it's a great idea!
_____________
1. Tithing. I feel so good when I pay my tithing, especially this month. I've been really worried about getting all of my bills paid for this month and getting my student loan figured out. But I was able to get everything paid and have money left over. I feel strongly that paying my tithing has helped me with all my other finances and will continue to do so.
2. My brother, Adam. Adam is 17 today and I'm very thankful for him. He's the coolest little brother ever and I'm so glad he's part of our family.
3. My job. Being a server isn't the coolest job in the world, but it is so awesome being able to work a four hour shift and walk out the door with $60 in my hand from tips. I'm thankful to have this job because of the friends I have made there and the quick money that I can bring home and immediately put toward bills.
4. My grandparents. Grandma and Grandpa Murri came into Carino's for lunch with Mom today and they sat in my section. I love my grandparents (including Grandma O'Connor) and they have been such amazing examples to me and the rest of our family.
_____________
I love Thankful Thursdays! I highly recommend it.

1 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

It makes you feel so good doesn't it?! I LOVE thankful thursdays =)

Post a Comment