Monday, May 5, 2008

Must-Have #1: O.P.I Nail Polish

You're probably chuckling right now because I am posting about nail polish. I would laugh too if I saw it so it's ok! But this right here is a big deal. And I thought I would post every now and then about something in my life that I love and is one of my favorite things. So I decided to start with my O.P.I nail polish. It is the best! You know you're a girly girl when one of your favorite things to do is keep your nails painted. I always have my nails painted, and with nothing other than O.P.I. I love it! There are so many colors to choose from and it stays on great. I have mostly reds and pinks. Sometimes, if I go a while without spending money or I think I did something great, I reward myself with a new O.P.I color. It's a great incentive to not spend my money otherwise! Amy went to a hair and beauty show in Salt Lake this weekend and she bought me a new nail polish at the O.P.I booth. How awesome is she! She said when she saw the O.P.I booth at the show she was so excited to see all the colors, and she thought of me and how much I would love to see it. She knows me well! O.P.I nail polish is definitely on my list as one of my must-haves.



3 comments:

Amber said...

You're so funny al, this IS so you I definitely agree. You always have your nails painted, unlike me who never does. ha ha Anyway, your post is way cute. love ya

Katie Lee said...

hahaha. You are hilarious. yeah, I only have my nails painted like three times a YEAR! But I do absolutely love it. maybe I should take more time to do it. I have enough polish! You are adorable! Love ya!

Lisa Johnson said...

Girl, I totally know what you mean about having something that makes you happy. I would wear nail polish, but my treat to myself is getting my nails done (acrylic). My downfall is jewelry. :)

Post a Comment