Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Tag About Me

Two Names I Go By: Allison, Alli

Two Things I Am Wearing Right Now: a pair of jeans I got from Kohl's & a super cute shirt I bought for $2 at JCPenney. $2!

Two of My Favorite Things To Do: Spend time with my family, play the piano

Two Things I Want Very Badly At This Moment: all of my homework to be finished, all of my family to be at my parents' house so we can have a bbq and play some games

Two of My Favorite Pets: I can't say that I have had favorites of all my pets, that just wouldn't be very nice to pick. :) So I will just go with my two cats that I have right now, Snoopy and Cubby.

Two People I Want to Tag Who Will Fill This Out: Amber & Britney

Two Things I Ate Today: BBQ Chicken Pizza at Carino's, strawberry cheese cake frozen yogurt - delicious

Two of the Last People You Talked To on the Phone: the girl at the front desk at Radiance Tanning Salon & Martin

Two Longest Car Rides: Boston to D.C. & Idaho Falls to Portland

Two Favorite Holidays: 4th of July & Christmas

Two Favorite Vacations: Our family vacation back east last summer beats every vacation ever! But the second best would be our trip to Nauvoo to see my grandparents when they were on a mission.

Two Favorite Drinks: diet pepsi with lemon & a nice glass of water

Two of Your Favorite Movies: "Dirty Dancing" & "Never Been Kissed"

Two of Your Favorite Things to Go Shopping For: baking supplies (pans, bowls...) & shoes

3 comments:

Camille said...

Allison,

Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's nice to hear from people! Yes, my life is very blessed, but it's really just how you look at it. Hang on to your dream and you will definitely find yourself there eventually!

We ate at Carino's last night and missed seeing you and your sisters there!

Good to hear from you. Keep in touch!

Camille

The King's said...

You are so cute! I love that I have this blog to keep in touch with you! Have a Great Day!!!!

Britney O'Connor said...

Yay! Now I have something to do at work :o)

Post a Comment