Monday, March 2, 2009

"Mawiage."


The Marriage Questionnaire

Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know!


♥ What are your middle names? Kaye & John

♥ How long have you been together? We've been married for almost 2 months.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? We actually met for the first time the night of our first date! We were set up by his aunt, making our first date the first moment we met.

♥ Who asked who out? He asked me out. And I totally almost called it off ha ha. I was freaking out! I didn't think he would even be interested and didn't want to find out!

♥ How old are each of of you? 24 & 28

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? We've seen mine the most, just because they all live around here. He has some around here, but the others live in Utah and Washington.

♥ Do you have any children together? Not yet, but we will one day!

♥ What about pets? We have one fish named Milton. Our other fish, Tom, died this weekend. :(

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Bills! Now that we're getting all my medical bills from my surgery it's making us crazy!

♥ Did you go to the same school? We both went to Bonneville High School but at different times. We were at BYU-Idaho together for a little bit but never might while there.

♥ Are you from the same home town? Yep

♥ Who is the smartest? Depends on the topic ha ha. He's definitely got the book smarts though!

♥ Who is the most sensitive? Definitely me! I'm a baby, I tell you.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Bajio for sure. We haven't eaten out in a while, but that was our place when we went out for a quick bite.

♥ Who has the worst temper? Probably me, sad to say! He's very calm and patient.

♥ Who does the cooking? Me. Tyson didn't cook before he got married and that hasn't changed. :) But I love to cook and bake so that works for me!

♥ Who is more social? Me for sure. Tyson is a little more on the shy side.

♥ Who is the neat-freak? We both like things clean, woo hoo!

♥ Who is the more stubborn? He would say me but I think it's him!

♥ Who hogs the bed? Neither of us, but I steal the covers. Totally on accident!

♥ Who wakes up earlier? We both wake up at the same time when he has to go to work.

♥ Where was your first date? He came up to Rexburg to pick me up for the date. We went to Applebee's up there then went bowling.

♥ Who has the bigger family? We both have the same amount of siblings. But counting the neices, nephews, and in-laws, he has the bigger family.

♥ Do you get flowers often? Yes! Not as much now as before, but he has gotten me a lot of flowers. I love that!

♥ How do you spend the holidays? Luckily our families are close so we can just switch off throughout the days. For example, on Thanksgiving we ate dinner with his family and had dessert with mine. It will probably be the opposite next year.

♥ Who is more jealous? I think I am, but he might be too. Not sure!

♥ How long did it take to get serious? It took most of the summer! It wasn't till his birthday at the end of August till we even made it official on Facebook!

♥ Who eats more? Tyson for sure. He LOVES food!

♥ Who does/did the laundry? I do the laundry, but if we're watching a show he helps me fold. Thanks, Tys!

♥ Who’s better with the computer? That one is a toss up. I set up our wireless router so that should give me some points!

♥ Who drives when you are together? Tyson. I think it makes him feel like a man ha ha.

4 comments:

Judy said...

So fun, Alli, to read about you guys. You are so cute. I'm glad you are doing so good. You make a cute couple.

Amber said...

That was fun to read, you guys are so cute together. I love my family

Adam and Brittany said...

I'm so happy for the two of you!

Unknown said...

You guys seem so happy! I did have to laugh that you said Tyson was calm and patient.

Post a Comment