Monday, March 23, 2009

We Caved

Mom rented "Twilight" this weekend so Tyson and I decided to give it a try. Neither of us have read the books and we hadn't seen the movie, so this was going to be interesting. We had no idea what to expect! By the end of it I decided that the story was pretty cool. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time, and I was actually a little scared! It made me want to borrow "New Moon" from somebody and get reading. Or better yet, start from the beginning and read the series! (Never thought I'd say that.) Tyson thought it was ok, but he's not in to these types of fantasy stories. All in all I'm really glad I decided to watch "Twilight". I thought it was a good movie and I really enjoyed it!

Image via Google Image Search

7 comments:

Chelsi said...

You would love the books. The next movie is going to be even better... new director, big names acting and LOTS more action. Worth the read for sure!

The Duckers said...

I thought the acting was so horrible, but I was so invested into the story that I liked the movie. You should DEFINITELY read the first book first and NOT start with New Moon. There is just so much in Bella's head that you can't put on the screen. You'll do yourself a favor to start at the beginning, and you'll be glad you start and FINNISH these books before school starts up again!! HURRY!!!!

Charles Family said...

Al,
I agree that you need to read the first book and not start with new moon. The book is amazing and there is so much they couldn't put into a two hour movie, besides, new moon wasn't my favorite.

Amber said...

Hey Al! I'm so proud of ya! I think you need to read the book for sure now. And don't rely on the movie. It was low budget and a little cheesy but I still loved it. I bet you can read one and two before November. New Moon is going to be so good! New director and more money. So it will be so awesome! Please read the books!

Judy said...

start from the beginning. you will love it!

Ashley and Dave said...

Yes...start at the beginning...you wont be able to stop and you will not like the movie as much once you are done.
I just got done watching again with my sis-in-laws, we laugh through the whole thing because it has so REALLY corny parts that make me crazy, but it still is entertaining...I think I might just read them all AGAIN!

Steph said...

I love the books, but I'm not sure I would have liked the movie too much if I hadn't read the books. I just watched it with my husband this weekend and was surprised that he actually liked it ok. I don't think he'll be reading the books any time soon though.

Post a Comment